Thursday 17 July 2014

Hey, check out the wedding belle! She's gorgeous!

 
(Am crazy busy working toward an end-of-the-month deadline, but just had to share this.)
 
Hi Amanda!  Finally got everything in.  The lace dress was not really fitted enough for me, but the fit and flare one you picked out for your work ensemble was (surprisingly) much more flattering.  I don't know how to post pictures to your blog, but I did send you a picture of the total look.  It's a little blurry and my hair isn't really done, but the main elements are in place, and I feel so happy!  I will be appropriate, ladylike, feminine, AND comfortable!  Thanks again.
 

Here's the total look.  So great to feel all polished and put together.  BTW, it turns out I'm a 12 in Ashley Stewart!
I'm totally impressed. VERY nice. Can't believe this is the lady who said she doesn't wear dresses.



No comments:

Post a Comment